Born in France, 1991.
Education & Training :
At Fleuri-Delaporte in Paris, 2009-2011.
Degree of Fashion, Textil and Accessories Design, awarded by jury of fashion
professionals ( Marcia de Carvalho / designer, Olivier Lapidus / designer, Pauline
Motte / designer, Pauline Sevenet / designer, and Jean Antonini from Givenchy) in
At LISAA Paris (L'Institut Supérieur des Arts Appliqués), 2011-2013.
BA in Fashion and Textil Design (Licence - French degree) in February 2014.
At ESMOD Tokyo International, 2017-2019.
BA in Fashion Design & Modelism in March 2019.
At ESMOD Tokyo and CNAM Paris (Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers),
BA in Management of Innovation (international degree) in 2019.
- 1st prize for "Kimono Yuzen" Kyoto pattern contest 2015
- Finalist CNJC 2017 (National contest of Young creators)
- Designer Assistant at Ralph Kemp Paris, October / November 2012.
- Designer Assistant / Studio Assistant at Michel Klein Paris, November / December 2013.
- Assistant for Hiroko Koshino in October 2018
- Product and Graphic Designer for Axionys, from 2013 to 2018.
- Fashion Designer, Accessory Designer & Graphic Designer for Studio DLG, Institut Arnaud,
and Parfumeries Douglas, from 2013 to 2014.
- Model since 2010.